heto get has extended . UTITSL and NSDL are providing facilities for allotment of PAN. The Federal Bank has now jumped to this and providing the same fascilities. According to its , this facilities are not restricted to its existing customer , but even non cutomer can avail the facilities. Read what its website states in this regard
* You can collect thefrom any of our branches or can be downloaded from ourwebsite.(take me there)
* Complete the application form, affix a photo and submit it to your nearest Federal Bank Branch.
* If you are a resident customer only a Pass Sheet with minimum two customer-induced transactions in the last six months signed by the Bank Official is sufficient.
* If the account is not having customer induced transactions in the last six months, the you can submit copy of any other Identity Proof/Address proof (list of documents given in Page No.4 ofApplication Form).
* If you are an NRI, the copy of passport duly verified and certified to that effect or certified by any regulatory authority should be attached as a proof of identity in addition to the Pass Sheet
* We will be accepting application for PAN from non-customers also, provided they can submit a copy of Identity Proof/Address proof along with the application (list of documents given in Page No.4 of Application Form).
* Submit the completed application form to your Branch. All relevant fields should be filled up.
* The Branch will verify the address given in the application and match it with that is registered in our system.
* Instructions for filling up the application are available in the application form itself. (Pages 3 & 4)
* Remit an amount of Rs.94/- at the time of submission of the application. You can give a cheque favouring the bank for this amount.
* You will be provided a signed acknowledgement. The Processing Fee Coupon number will be intimated separately wherever mobile numbers are available.
* When the PAN Cards are ready they will be despatched to you direct. If you are an NRI, please collect the PAN Card from your branch, next time you are in India. Your account will be updated with the details as soon as PAN is issued in your name. However form 15H/15G as applicable shall be submitted to the branch as usual, for exemption from TDS.